“Copy is a direct conversation with the consumer.”—Shirley Polykoff
Your website is an online version of your pitch. It’s the perfect–and sometimes the only–opportunity to wow potential customers and investors. The catch is that you only have seconds to captivate and inspire them to take action. How do you do it? This workshop is for go-getter entrepreneurs and brands who are ready to update their website with targeted copy that converts.
What You’ll Learn:
– Refine your target audience through customer profiles
– Chisel down your value proposition to speak directly to your customers
– Learn the copywriting tactics that entice people to take action
– Write a compelling call-to-action that captivates your audience
– Leave with a draft of fresh web copy for your website
Who Should Attend:
– Entrepreneurs who want to improve their website copy
– Startup companies ready to refine and strengthen their brand positioning
About the Presenter: Michelle Lenzen is a copywriter and co-founder of People + Words, a company that writes zesty marketing content for go-getter brands and entrepreneurs.
Station connects Houston’s technology startups and innovation ecosystem through high-impact programs and community-driven meetups and events. To access all of our educational programs — as well as exclusive members-only networking events — become a Station Subscriber. To host an event at Station, please fill out our Event Form.