STATION Speaker Series with Khalid Meniri | Serial Entrepreneur and Award-Winning Creative Director
Join us on March 22 at 5:30pm for a live conversation with Khalid Meniri—serial entrepreneur with a multitude of accomplishments:
- Founder and CEO of Curatum
- Founder and award-winning Creative Director of SixAgency
- Recognized by Apple with over 8 featured apps
- Official Honoree for 20th Annual Webby Awards (Best User Interface Category in Mobile)
- Nominee for 20th Annual Webby Awards (Lifestyle Category in Mobile)
- Official Honoree for 19th Annual Webby Awards (Best Visual Design Category in Aesthetic)
- Two-time Favorite Web Award for “Mobile of the Day”
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Design
A thought leader and advocate for unobtrusive and honest design, focused on user-centered architecture and subtle visual human interface. Khalid specializes in creating interactive digital applications and seamless mobile commerce experiences.
Khalid began his career as a mobile network architect for Siemens, soon becoming a user experience architect and interface designer, working on digital initiatives for some of the most respected professional beauty brands in the world. He then founded SixAgency, an interactive studio to design and develop native apps partnering with forward thinking brands that include Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Moda Operandi, L’Oréal, Unilever, Tommy Hilfiger, Elizabeth Arden, Taylor Swift, Shu Uemura and TIGI.