This is your opportunity to get feedback on your pitch from peers, the Station Team, and Mentors! Join us to share your pitch for investors, potential customers, potential hires / co-founders & partners.
Who Should Attend:
– Startups looking to raise funds from investors
– Entrepreneurs trying to earn new customers
– Founders trying to convey idea to get feedback in the early stages
What You’ll Learn:
– How to improve stage presence and clarity
– Tips to conquer public speaking fears
– Feedback to improve content of speech (and pitch deck, if using one)
Please RSVP if you plan to pitch or spectate. All Mentors are welcome to attend and offer feedback.
Station connects Houston’s technology startups and innovation ecosystem through high-impact programs and community-driven meetups and events. If you would like to host an event at Station, please fill out our Event Form.
Please share these opportunities by spreading the word to your networks and inviting others to attend. We would love to save a seat for you — remember to RSVP!