“Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.” – William Clement Stone
Are you ever frustrated that you’re wasting time sending literature or emails that aren’t read, preparing proposals that can’t win and doing tons of free consulting? Join us for an eye-opening look at the deficiencies of traditional selling practices and Sandler Training’s tools to minimize them. Come ready to discuss current sales obstacles and discover no-nonsense approaches to selling.
What you’ll learn:
– A systemic way to help you get to a yes or a no faster
– Tips on how to differentiate your product or service and build value
– A systematic way to sell without giving your expertise away
– Understanding why and how decisions are made
Who should attend:
– Entrepreneurs, Owners, CEO’s, Managers, Salespeople…anyone who must sell to survive!
About the Presenter: Roget Kemper is the VP of Sandler Training Houston. Sandler is a world-wide leadership, management, and sales training company providing assessments, speaking, training, coaching, and consulting for small, mid-sized, and Fortune 500 companies for more than 35 years.
Station connects Houston’s technology startups and innovation ecosystem through high-impact programs and community-driven meetups and events. If you would like to host an event at Station, please fill out our Event Form.
Please share these opportunities by spreading the word to your networks and inviting others to attend. We would love to save a seat for you — remember to RSVP!