Station connects Houston’s technology startups and innovation ecosystem through high-impact programs and community-driven meetups and events.
For free access to all educational and connective programs, as well as exclusive members-only networking events, become a Station Houston Community Member. If you would like to host an event at Station, please fill out our Event Form.
“Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career.”—Ryan Freitas
Writing press releases and pitching to journalists can be a challenge, particularly for startups with limited time, PR expertise, and resources. Demystify the PR process with Conrad Egusa, founder of Publicize, a PR company focused on serving startups. Publicize has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, PRWeek, TechCrunch & more – join us to learn how they did it!
Who Should Attend:
– CEOs looking to boost awareness of their companies
– Startups working to build credibility
– Founders interested in establish themselves as subject matter experts
What You’ll Learn
– What makes a story newsworthy
– How to write a pitch
– How to get a large media outlet to cover your story
– Dos and don’ts when working with journalists